Thank you for your interest!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept new registration forms at this time.
Registration for Students Ages 4-5 Years-Old
- In order to be eligible to enroll for Pre-K, your child must be 4 years old on or before September 1st, 2022
- You do not need to complete The Caring Center’s registration form if you are in the VASD, and you are only enrolling your child for PreK hours (Tues – Fri, 7:50am – 11am)
- If you need wrap-around care (care before or after PreK hours), you will need to complete The Caring Center’s registration form.
- If you are out of district, you will need to complete The Caring Center’s registration.
- ALL PreK registration is done through the VASD. You may put The Caring Center down as your 1st choice, but ultimately, the school district places PreK Students.
- SNAP CODES SENT VIA EMAIL ON MARCH 8, 2022 AROUND 9:30AM
- The next step after entering your snap code is an email with a link to an application via JotForm – CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER if you don’t see it.